About Me

My photo
I am an army wife with three kids. I live too many miles from any family members but I have a support group of friends here in this high desert that I am thankful and greatful for every single day. I am in a soul search for myself. I have always been a "yes" person. A person who can never say "no". Because of this I have lost Me along the way, and I am tired of being lost. It's time for Jayme to find herself and be happy. The past 6 months have been hard for me. I mean REALLY challenging because like I said, I am an Army wife with three kids and sometimes I have to do things like, you know, on my own. I have another 6-7 months of more challenge ahead of me. But I think I should look at it as 6-7 more months of recreating a better me. A woman who is comfortable in her own skin. Somebody who radiates strength and inner-peace. Somebody who has a closeness with her God and herself. Somebody who can also--finaly--put herself first and use the word "no".

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Okay, I was about to post this really nice blog about how my day was so nice and my body aches have subsided so I was finally able to catch up on my mountain of laundry and stacks of dishes. I was about to blog about how I went back to the doctor yesterday and had more blood tests done with the hopes of discovering the source of my body aches only to learn that...again...my tests were all normal. I was going to blog about how even though I am frustrated because I still don't know what's wrong with my body, I still had a very nice day. I cleaned up my messy house and even found the time make a nice dinner that my boys ate, and for them...that's really something! I was thrilled!
(Their ADHD meds usually keep them from being hungry, you see.)
 I wanted to write out a really nice blog updating everybody on how well the day went, but just as I sat down to type this all out the phone rang and it was the hubby, and if your hubby is thousands of miles away, living in a war zone, you answer the call. We talked for about half an hour, making plans for the future, and discussing our handsome little men. We talked about how we love each other, and we miss each other, and we can't wait to be together again.
So basically, priorities being what they are, I'm now out of time to blog about all this stuff. It's after 10 pm and I need to read down some chapters from the book I've been reading, and then drift off to dream-land.. Maybe I will get some time tomorrow?
I dunno.
What can I say?
 I'm a busy woman.

1 comment:

  1. If your kids ate well and Mark called you (and he's safe) and you got to check off some stuff on your to-do list, Jayme, you really, really did have a good day. Praise be! I'm so very happy for this blessing. -Mom-

    ReplyDelete