About Me

My photo
I am an army wife with three kids. I live too many miles from any family members but I have a support group of friends here in this high desert that I am thankful and greatful for every single day. I am in a soul search for myself. I have always been a "yes" person. A person who can never say "no". Because of this I have lost Me along the way, and I am tired of being lost. It's time for Jayme to find herself and be happy. The past 6 months have been hard for me. I mean REALLY challenging because like I said, I am an Army wife with three kids and sometimes I have to do things like, you know, on my own. I have another 6-7 months of more challenge ahead of me. But I think I should look at it as 6-7 more months of recreating a better me. A woman who is comfortable in her own skin. Somebody who radiates strength and inner-peace. Somebody who has a closeness with her God and herself. Somebody who can also--finaly--put herself first and use the word "no".

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy news??

I just had to let you guys know this. I'm very excited about this. I made dinner today!
That's not the good news. The good news is that I made dinner with body aches!
Wait....that's not the good news either. The GOOD NEWS is that the body aches weren't so bad tonight that I couldn't make dinner!
THAT'S the good news!
The body aches are still coming every week, every few days or so but they hurting less and less. So what does this mean???? Has this really just been a wonky virus and it's run to the end of it's course? Am I simply getting used to the pain? I hope...and pray often...that these dumb aches are on their way out and by golly I won't be sad to see the backside of them!
Okay, I just had to blog about this happy news real fast. Now to go to bed because I do still in fact feel sort of crappy and I need rest. Nighty-night all!

2 comments:

  1. Jayme, you need to post your newest news. At least now you know WHY the body aches and the constant fatigue. It all makes sense... now. You poor little thing. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete